Once again, this time from Buzzfeed, here’s a bunch of food packaging that SHOULD be illegal somehow but just isn’t. In some cases it could just be an error in packaging or making the food, but a lot of them are just blatant attempts to misrepresent the product. (3 pepperoni pizza? Cmon.) It’s the same feeling you get when you order a chicken cobb salad and the package looks like it has a lot of the fixings but when you dig into it, it’s basically 90% lettuce.
I’ve blogged about this earlier, so you can see more here and here.
1. This pizza that strategically showed off the pepperoni-covered portion.
2. These “mixed” veggies.
3. These actual mixed veggies that are supposed to be spaghetti sauce.
4. This cup that’s designed to look like it has strawberries inside.
5. This sweet chili chicken that, according to the ingredients, is actually pork.
6. This burger that truly went out of its way to lie about having sufficient cheese.
7. This frozen pasta dinner that came sauceless.
8. These mozzarella sticks that look like the real thing from the outside, but have no cheese inside.
9. This Stanley Cup chocolate that’s only half of the trophy.
10. This sleeve that hides the true amount of pâté in the package.
11. This cantaloupe sticker claiming to be seedless when it’s very clearly not.
12. This can of beans that’s actually just bean juice.
13. This pizza that used the box to hide all of the un-sauced crust.
14. This ice cream cookie sandwich that didn’t deliver on the pieces of candy.
15. This ice cream cookie sandwich that somehow delivered less than the previous one.
16. This chocolate bar that only delivered cranberry in the area visible through the package.
17. This fudge brownie that’s heavily lacking the candy topping.
18. This chocolate chip granola bar that technically has chocolate chip.
19. These hot sauce packets that look like mustard packets and these mustard packets that look like hot sauce packets.
20. This cashew container that’s got a whole lot of empty space.
21. And finally, this cinnamon raisin (literally just one raisin) bagel.