Not all of these are from retail but they are all pretty funny. Not sure who decided to give away Coke during a diabetes campaign, but you’d think they would have least selected Diet Coke instead. And having worked at Staples, I can tell you that we often did run out of staples. When we had them, we always had customers who were upset that they were a pack of 3 and they couldn’t just get one. Same with envelopes–“Don’t you have a box with like just 10 in it?” Yes, because offices only need 10 envelopes at a time…
1. This carefully planned building sign.
2. This moment when Staples was out of staples.
3. And this taped up “no tape” sign.
4. This reminder that nothing is forever.
5. This book for people who can’t afford it.
6. This self-advertising disaster.
7. And this man who screams “do as I say, not as I do.”
8. This sign about “fresh” frozen foods.
9. This questionable statement.
10. This card for two-year-olds who have to wait until they’re three-years-old to receive it.
11. This dog who just couldn’t take the pressure.
12. And this dog who just wasted money.
13. This rather unfortunate sign.
14. This picture of the creator of the smiley face.
15. And this anxiety inducing disaster.
16. This lorry that tried to stick to its word.
17. This questionable take on minimalism.
18. This store that speaks for itself.
19. This statement license plate.
20. This not-so-well-done job.
21. And this unfortunate misspelling.
22. This package opener that would be useful to get out of its own packaging.
23. This questionable reminder.
24. And this self defying announcement.
25. This very clever campaign.
26. And finally, this cake that practically mocks itself.