You have the greatest job on the planet! OK, not really. But here’s 20 good reasons why you shouldn’t complain so much.
From Matt Gilligan on Friends of Tumblr.
If you work in retail, you know the drill. Annoying customers, rude people, ridiculous demands…oh, and dumb bosses!
But hey, it’s still the best job ever. So stop complaining! These photos will reassure you…
1. People are very respectful
2. Black Friday is pretty chill
3. Messes are easy to clean up
4. Customers always put things where they belong
5. Just put stuff away: no big deal!
6. Clean ups are pretty simple
7. Customers are courteous
8. No one throws stuff around
9. People use trash cans the right way
10. It never gets that busy
11. Customers look after their kids
12. Dressing rooms are nice and clean
13. No effort goes into retail
14. You can just throw stuff in there and walk away
15. You don’t even need to pay attention, really
16. You don’t have to go the extra mile
17. There’s zero attention to detail
18. It’s basically like a vacation
19. There’s fun around every corner
20. So just sit back and relax!
Now get back to work!